6.01.2011

girl crush

I have a major girl crush on Michelle Williams. Not only is she otherworldly beautiful, but she's extremely talented and intelligent, too. I think I fell in love with her after reading this interview by Holly Millea in ELLE back in 2008 (which is also wonderfully written).

I loved her in Me Without You, Brokeback Mountain, I'm Not There, Mammoth, and Blue Valentine (though I never did watch Dawson's Creek). Even if I don't particularly care for the movie, without fail I love her character. I can't wait to see her in Meek's Cutoff!

PS. If you really are interested in reading that interview I mentioned, make sure you scroll all the way down. There are five pages and they're easy to miss!

Source: Interview

6 comments:

Anna Walker said...

bah I SO wanted to see Blue Valentine. I don't know a lot about her, but I remember she wore this gorgeous golden rod colored dress to an awards show and it's such a piece of inspiration!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

k said...

i also think she is beauuutiful! i think she is classy too and these pictures are so different from what i normally see, very cool!

Rory Grant said...

She very much reminds me of the young Sissy Spacek.

Liza said...

This photo shoot rocks. I can't wait to see Meek's Cutoff, too!

Charlotte said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize her in these photos! I like the one with the baby doll dress.

Laney Butler said...

I loved her in Blue Valentine and Wendy and Lucy. Great actress and so beautiful.