4.18.2011

weekend recap

Needless to say, from my two photo shoots and hour-and-a-half drive to visit my sister and meet her boyfriend for the first time, my weekend flew by!

Both photo shoots went really well. It threatened to rain extremely bad for one of them, but a couple hours before the shoot, the clouds parted, the sun came out and the weather was perfect... It was rather miraculous, if I do say so myself. The weather was actually a little too nice for the photo shoot the following day, if that makes any sense. Despite taking engagement portraits on a super sunny day with no cloud diffusion, I think I made it work. (We can't have everything, now can we?)

So, I made some extra money, enjoyed a rainy Saturday of reading, relished a beautiful Sunday drive through the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains with my parents and our dog, had a brief visit with my brother and a longer visit with my sister. A very good weekend.

By the way, welcome to all of my new readers! I've noticed my follower count has gone up in the past few days and, while I don't know where you're coming from, I'm glad you're here!

Source: Gallant & Jones

No comments: