9.07.2010

weekend recap

So, how was your weekend?! I was a bit spoiled by the three-day weekend I had, so I'm really not wanting to be back at work today. But oh well...

Nothing exciting happened, just relaxing, watching movies, reading books, taking walks, eating salads, and really really enjoying the weather we've been having: warm outside but cool inside. I can't tell you enough how much I love having the windows in the house wide open all day and all night...

Oh, and I finally got to see The Girl Who Played with Fire!!! I've been waiting and waiting for it to show near me and it finally did! Of course, it didn't exactly live up to the book and wasn't as strong as the first movie, but I still loved it!

Source: duff_sf

2 comments:

Nicola said...

OOOhhh, I'm seeing The Girl Who Played With Fire today! I'm really looking forward to it. :)
Although I have heard it has something of a 'Second Album Syndrome': not really as strong as the first, but nevertheless, I'm looking forward to it. :)

k said...

windows open are THE BEST! glad you have a relaxing weekend lady! i spent some time at a beach, went for a run, enjoyed some pizza out on the water :) and beer of course..:)