9.03.2010

happy friday!

For some reason I keep forgetting that this weekend is an extra long one as we have Monday off for Labor Day! So every time I look at the calendar, I am pleasantly surprised!

I have nothing exciting planned this weekend: just reading and watching movies (I keep adding to my to-read and to-watch lists at a faster rate than I cross one off), cutting out junk food, eating healthier overall, exercising more (starting easy by taking my dog for a daily walk), flossing more (yep I'm one of those people who never flosses), eliminating coffee (I enjoyed that homemade iced coffee way too much), and drinking more water.

And... only one more week until I go to Florida to see my boyfriend! He is currently in San Francisco, a whopping 2,000 miles farther from me than he usually is...

So here's to a beautiful, healthy weekend ahead! One of the few before Summer officially ends...

Source: 1. Jonas Peterson 2. Jason Kibbler via here

2 comments:

k said...

ahaha i never floss either. i probably should at least every now and then...thanks for the reminder!! and how excited you get to see your boy soon :)

Molly Page said...

I could not agree more about adding things to the "to read" and "to watch" list faster than I can cross them off!

Glad your weekend was fantastic. When's the next 3 day-er?