6.11.2010

day 01 - a picture of myself

I just came across this 20-day photo challenge started by Krystal of the Village blog. She revised it from another photo challenge, but I love her version more because it's a mixture of both new and old photographs and it will give me an excuse to share some of my older photography with you!

I'm starting a couple days late, but I don't see that it matters! So here is day one, a picture of myself. And a short description of the "story" behind it:

Yep. That's me. And my bum.

My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship and we take a picture of ourselves every single day to send to each other. When we first started, I was a little more creative about it, going into the studio and thinking up concepts. I don't do it anymore; now it's just a little snapshot of me usually in my pajamas sitting on my bed. This was obviously when I put a little more effort into it, taken a little over two years ago.

If you would like to play along, here is the master list.

Source: Andrea Despot

6 comments:

Divas and dreams photography blog said...

I love it...and your bum...lol..

Congrats on your new and beautiful blog!!!

Krystal said...

this picture is so awesome!!! that is so neat that you guys send a picture to eachother everyday...i bet it helps a ton. so fun to learn about you:)

Amie McCracken said...

I want to join in...my husband says nice bum, lol...but I feel unprepared hearing about it this late. I'll just have to do my own version a little later when I'm ready for it. Can't wait to see all of yours!

Kelly Leigh said...

oh wow that is very brave! I don't think I would have the guts to share the pics I sent to my husband when we were long distance haha. Very cool

Tali Schiffer said...

Oh my!!! That's an amazing photo!! You look so sexy yet classy and feminine and pretty! I just love it!!!

andrea said...

thanks everyone! kelly - well, i definitely wouldn't share EVERY photo i've taken for him ;)