6.11.2010

day 01 - a picture of myself

I just came across this 20-day photo challenge started by Krystal of the Village blog. She revised it from another photo challenge, but I love her version more because it's a mixture of both new and old photographs and it will give me an excuse to share some of my older photography with you!

I'm starting a couple days late, but I don't see that it matters! So here is day one, a picture of myself. And a short description of the "story" behind it:

Yep. That's me. And my bum.

My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship and we take a picture of ourselves every single day to send to each other. When we first started, I was a little more creative about it, going into the studio and thinking up concepts. I don't do it anymore; now it's just a little snapshot of me usually in my pajamas sitting on my bed. This was obviously when I put a little more effort into it, taken a little over two years ago.

If you would like to play along, here is the master list.

Source: Andrea Despot

6 comments:

Christina said...

I love it...and your bum...lol..

Congrats on your new and beautiful blog!!!

Krystal said...

this picture is so awesome!!! that is so neat that you guys send a picture to eachother everyday...i bet it helps a ton. so fun to learn about you:)

Amie McCracken said...

I want to join in...my husband says nice bum, lol...but I feel unprepared hearing about it this late. I'll just have to do my own version a little later when I'm ready for it. Can't wait to see all of yours!

Kelly Leigh said...

oh wow that is very brave! I don't think I would have the guts to share the pics I sent to my husband when we were long distance haha. Very cool

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! That's an amazing photo!! You look so sexy yet classy and feminine and pretty! I just love it!!!

Andrea Krummel said...

thanks everyone! kelly - well, i definitely wouldn't share EVERY photo i've taken for him ;)