5.22.2010

jill & matt

It's been a few months since I first saw this wedding invitation, but when I first read it I started crying because it is exactly me and my boyfriend. Except for us it's been three years (instead of seven) of doing the long-distance thing and we aren't yet to the part where one of us gives in and moves and decides to get married. But of course someday it will happen and I'm seriously considering contacting the couple who designed this wedding invitation and asking if I could use it for my own wedding. It is seriously perfect. And it's so nice to know that we aren't the only couple in the same situation, that we aren't the only couple who gets asked what we're doing and when we're getting together, that we aren't the only ones who really can't answer that question, and that we aren't the only ones who have no doubt that despite the long distance and the many years, that we will stay together.

Source: 100 Layer Cake

4 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

What a fantastic wedding invitation!

Goggled Hero said...

I like the eterenity to follow.

Andrea Krummel said...

me too :)

PhotoGrunt said...

Now THAT'S romance! There's gotta be movie in there SOMEWHERE! Very cool!