10.28.2011

sleepy hollow

1, 2, 3, 4

Some creepy Halloween-inspired forest and field shots for you!

What are your plans for this weekend? I'm probably staying in with Sean, watching B-movies, and eating way too much chocolate. But that won't stop me from dressing up: super tight and super short black sweater dress, black thigh-highs, black opera gloves, black ears. Cat, anyone?

PS. The Book Club Blogger's Book of the Month is up on Charlotte's blog. Which... I didn't read. Because... I still don't have a California driver's license. Which... I need to check out books from the library. I still love the Book Club Bloggers, I swear! Hopefully I can kick my butt into gear and continue studying the 90-page manual and just do it.

4 comments:

Liza said...

I love these creepy shots!

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

M Violetta said...

Ohhh these images are so haunting - but very very beautiful too!

Charlotte said...

A 90 page manual is enough reading for now!

Appropriately name post title. Is it odd that I found the 3rd shot the most creepy? It kind of reminds me of Children of the Corn, or something.

I'm sure Sean liked your costume. ;)

Junaluska said...

Fantastic pictures for getting into the creepy mood!