7.22.2011

happy friday!

Yay for Friday! Tomorrow I'm off to pick up my camera which needed cleaned and a lens fixed. I've been without it for about two weeks and I'm so glad they were able to fix it! I'm also treating my dad to a nice lunch at a nice restaurant for his birthday. And... I hope to get some pool time in this weekend as I've yet to even touch a swimming pool this summer! Then I start another dog- and house-sitting job for the next week. So, I'm a little busy this weekend, but not too much.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and hopefully it's not too hot where you are. It's reaching the triple digits around here...

Source: 1. Pinterest 2. Ornamelle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

man that's a sweetly executed shot. and the drink looks amazing too.

enjoy your weekend friend!

Charlotte said...

It's been too hot here, we've all been holed up inside. My tan is suffering!

Michelle Schraudner said...

I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I did. It's gorgeous! :)

rachel said...

that first photo -- so gorgeous. happy happy weekend!

Hila said...

that drink looks amazing! happy birthday to your dear daddy :)