I haven't slashed through as many as I would like, but they will get done! However, some of them are a bit impractical at the moment as I'm trying to save as much money as possible (I won't be riding in a hot air balloon, doing a cleanse or detox, going to a winery, or joining a yoga class any time soon.) I know I'm sounding cheap regarding some of these things, but I promise I'm not making excuses - I have a really good reason to be saving the money!
1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Increase my Etsy sales by at least one a month
4. Keep my plant, Vladimir, alive Still living...
5. Do a cleanse or detox
6. Lose 5 pounds and keep them off I've actually gained 5 pounds! So I guess make that 10...
7. See every exhibit at the local art gallery Two down... more to go!
8. Read at least half of the books on this Best 100 Novels list I've read 43 so far
9. Watch all of the movies on this Best 100 movies list I've watched 99 so far
10. Watch a really good meteor shower in 2010 or 2011
11. Finally find out what my credit score is
12. Add the same amount to my retirement fund as I did last year
13. Go to a winery
14. Finally meet that blog friend in Roanoke Coffee and lots of talking and plans for future meet-ups and picture-taking
15. Visit my twin brother in South Carolina I went for Thanksgiving!
17. Join a yoga class
18. Cook more and organize all of my recipes Does baking count?
19. Donate blood Just like the last time I donated 5 years ago, I almost passed out...
21. Give back to the community in some way
22. Watch at least 6 of the 12 seasons of Law & Order: SVU I watched season 1
23. Get a credit card for the sole purpose of building credit
24. Finally fix that "tiny" long-distance problem between me and my fiancé We're working on it...