2.15.2011

seven things

The lovely Charlotte awarded me with an "I Love This Blog" Award! Thank you, Charlotte! So now I'm supposed to share seven things about myself. Here goes:

1. I have a twin brother
2. I still play with LEGOs
3. I'm really interested in paranormal things like alien encounters, UFOs and ghosts even though it scares the crap out of me
4. I'm shy, though it's become better with age
5. My fiancé was the first and only guy I've ever kissed
6. I'm practically blind without my contacts or glasses
7. I'm a neat freak and can't go to sleep until everything is put away in its correct place

So there you go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew about no. 1 :)
Really?? (pointing at no. 2)
no. 3 explains a lot of your image choices on here :)
I think we're all a bit of no. 4 it's just that some of us hide it better...
Really?? (pointing at no. 5 and thinking I'm a total slut!)
Can't imagine what no. 6 would be like. But I've always wanted to need glasses and was disappointed every time I went to the eye doctor who informed me I have perfect vision.
I'm a bit of no. 7 too, but it's not with everything. there are just certain things/areas I need to keep neat in order to stay calm...

xo

k said...

i wish i was a neat freak to that extent! but...when i get up in the morning i can't do anything until everything is straightened, but it WOULD be nice to not have to do in the morning!