1.05.2011

24 things to do before i turn 24

Well, it's been two months since I started this list back in November! I have a little over four months left to get it all done. Here's how I'm doing so far:

1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Increase my Etsy sales by at least one a month I sold one in November but none in December. However, I have been selling more lately, but not through Etsy. So I'm not considering this a complete failure just yet.
3. Organize all of my closets and boxes of stuff
4. Keep my plant, Vladimir, alive Still living...
5. Do a cleanse or detox
6. Lose 5 pounds and keep them off
7. See every exhibit at the local art gallery One down... more to go!
8. Read at least half of the books on this Best 100 Novels list I've read 37 so far
9. Watch all of the movies on this Best 100 movies list I've watched 75 so far
10. Watch a really good meteor shower in 2010 or 2011
11. Finally find out what my credit score is
12. Add the same amount to my retirement fund as I did last year
13. Go to a winery
14. Finally meet that blog friend in Roanoke Coffee and lots of talking and plans for future meet-ups and picture-taking
15. Visit my twin brother in South Carolina I went for Thanksgiving!
16. Spend Christmas with my boyfriend for the first time We got engaged and he got to stay an extra week longer than planned!
17. Join a yoga class
18. Cook more and organize all of my recipes
19. Donate blood Just like the last time I donated 5 years ago, I almost passed out...
20. Dye my hair red Done! It's temporary though. And it was fun but I miss my natural color...
21. Give back to the community in some way
22. Watch at least 6 of the 12 seasons of Law & Order: SVU I've watched half of the first season
23. Get a credit card for the sole purpose of building credit
24. Finally fix that "tiny" long-distance problem between me and my boyfriend We're working on it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for getting some stuff accomplished. 4 months to go is still a long time to finish it all up!

Brenda said...

You named your plant? haha thats funny. I like your list! I have to add your number 1 to mine :)