12.06.2010

weekend recap

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." 

Seriously! Saturday was spent decorating our house while listening to Christmas music, eating brownies, and drinking coffee as snow was falling outside! It was a perfect day that really put me into the Christmas spirit! The weather called for snow this weekend, but I don't think anyone expected to get as much as we did. The best part? It's pretty much all gone so I can go to work today!

How was your weekend??

1. Unknown via The Sun and the Moon 2. IrenaS 3. Tina Crespo

5 comments:

Krystal said...

aw those lighted trees are gorgeous! I spent the w/e over night in a little ski town somewhere...it was a gorgeous area. i went to a concert with mark and my friend (one of their favorite bands...kind of crazy music so not my cup of tea) but...but it was fun :)

Tali Schiffer said...

Your Saturday sounds so good!!
LOVE these photos. Makes me wanna try and create photos like that too :)

laura evans/photography said...

yay for a wonderful weekend! did you watch any of those movies? gorgeous images ... am so loving the build up to christmas right now! xx

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

The perfect Dcember weekend! And it melts by Monday... I want more snow here! :) xo

Goggled Hero said...

Love the first and last ones.