12.08.2010

jane eyre

The classic Jane Eyre has been made into a new movie due out in the Spring of next year! I first read the book in middle school, long before it was required reading in high school. I loved it, even at such a young age. I loved it even more when I was a bit older. My boyfriend bought this version for me so I might just have to read it again before I see the movie. It's been about 7 or 8 years since I last read it and I'm sure I'd appreciate it even more after all those years of growing and living and changing that I've done since then.

You can view the trailer here.

Source: iTunes Movie Trailers

2 comments:

k said...

exciting!!! i remember reading all the books around that genre and those authors at one time in college and i talked like them for like a month straight, haha. dorky!

Laura Evans said...

awesome stuff ... on my list of have to go sees (i'm totally on a vintage kick right now with tv & movies) ... plus starting judi dench who i adore!