12.16.2010

good morning

Well it's a snow day for me on this here Thursday. It's still sleeting and the roads are covered and it's too dangerous to attempt to drive to work. So I've been snuggled in bed, sipping a steaming cup of pomegranate raspberry green tea, and starting and finishing the Book Club Bloggers book of the month, The Summer Book. Which I have to say is already one of my favorite books.

So I plan on doing some more reading (now that I finally finished Blood Meridian as well), watching movies on Netflix instant play, and maybe walking the dog out in the snow. Maybe...

Source: 1. linus_lohoff 2. dunya zakharova

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top photo is fantastic! It kinda' reminds me the first frame form the new Charlie & The Chocolate Factory movie... Wouldn't you agree...?
You're so lucky you got to stay indoors and snuggle and watch the snow!
I had to work today while it was 24 Celsius outside, and beautifully sunny...

k said...

Your snow day sounds like it was fab :)

Charlotte said...

ooooooh man, I want a day off in bed SO BAD. lucky lucky you!