11.08.2010

weekend recap

Well, my mom didn't need my help on Saturday after all so I got to sleep in and spend some quality time with a strange but intensely good book and celebrate Carl Sagan Day by watching the first episode of Cosmos: A Personal Voyage and watching Contact.

Then Sunday was crazy busy as I had a photo shoot with a team of makeup artists who are starting a new production company and were celebrating by having a day full of makeovers with volunteer models and photographers. Obviously it wasn't paid but it will more than likely lead to some very lucrative job opportunities with the new company, so I'm really really excited about that! I also think I got some absolutely amazing shots which I still have to edit and such! But don't worry, I'll be sure to share them on here as soon as I get a chance!

Sigh! How was your weekend??

Source: 1. Astronomy Picture of the Day 2. gp2305 3. Running Wolves

4 comments:

k said...

I definitely want to see!! That second picture looks like Switzerland =)

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Saturday sounds relaxing and Sunday sounds exciting! Can't wait to see your shots :) xo

Molly Page said...

I'm so exciting that you're getting opportunities to share your amazing talent. Here's to many, many more in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day on Sunday! Busy but fun!! Can't wait to see your stuff!!
xo