11.04.2010

it's crazy around here!

I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden I'm extremely busy! I have another art show I'm going to with my mom with on Saturday, which means I need to print a few more of those calendar sets tonight so that she can sell them on her own tomorrow. (My mom and aunt also requested a calendar set for themselves! I think I'm sometimes happiest with my art when my mom loves it enough to want for herself!) Then I need to watch a few movies and return them to the library and Netflix as well as finish the amazing book tonight so I can start reading one of the three books I'm borrowing from a friend while also saving time to read the next Book Club Bloggers book. I also have to do some quick grocery shopping before the weekend, pack up photo equipment to prepare for a photography shoot on Sunday (more on that later), as well as finally get started on my pages of The Sketchbook Project, watch all six Harry Potter movies before the release of The Deathly Hallows on the 19th, and start working on that infamous list I've made for myself...

Good grief... I'm sure I'm missing something else...

Source: 1. Soda O 2. Unknown via here

1 comment:

k said...

so that made me tired reading it!! good luck :)and congrats on the calendar success!!