7.02.2010

and i'm off!

In exactly 5 hours I'll be on a plane, flying to Florida to see my love! It's been over a hundred days since I last saw him and, needless to say, I can't wait to be in his arms!

At first, it's a little strange to be with him after being apart for so long, but then we so easily fall back into who we are together. Everything is so easy with him, everything is so fun, the simplest things become so special and exciting. Honestly, I can't convey how anxious I am to just be there already...

I'll be with him for a little over a week and I have absolutely no intention of blogging or being on the internet, so until I'm back I hope all of you have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend and/or simply continue to enjoy Summer!

Bye!

Source: 1. & 2. Danna Ray 3. Unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cute! Hope it'll be a great time together. It's not easy being apart from the ones you love, especially when it's your partner... Good for you for being able to stick with a long-distance relationship!!
Happy 4th of July honey
xo

k said...

Have an amazing time :) I know you will!

Megan said...

Have a great time together! Stumbled upon your blog, and I'm loving it! Great work!